- WRITER BIO:
Melanie McFarlane is a part-time author and full-time claims adjuster, living in Moose Jaw. She’s studied everything from finance to creative writing and recently graduated from the University of Regina’s Public Relations program. In her free time, Melanie loves to write young adult stories, serves as a board member for the SK Festival of Words, and organizes LitCon (an indie writing conference). She has four novels traditionally published and believes that a writer’s strength comes from their writing community.
Whether it’s uncovering the corruption of the future or traveling to other worlds to save the universe, Melanie McFarlane jumps in with both hands on her keyboard. She likes to write dark stories for teens and tweens from the past, present, and future whether it be urban fantasy, dystopian, paranormal, or thrillers. She lives with her husband and two daughters in the Land of Living Skies on Treaty 4 Territory. Connect with Melanie at www.melaniemcfarlane.com for free books and swag.
- The Court's Last Stand (The Descendants, Book #4). Snowy Wings Publishing, LLC, 2019
- Fire Shifter. Snowy Wings Publishing, LLC, 2018
- The Firewalkers Curse (The Decendants, Book #3). Snowy Wings Publishing, LLC, 2018
- The Mer Queen's Daughter (The Descendants, Book #2). Snowy Wings Publishing, LLC, 2018
- Summoner Rising. Month9Books, LLC, 2017
- The Missing Guardian (The Descendants, Book #1). Snowy Wings Publishing, LLC, 2017
- The Revelation of Faithe Eileen. Snowy Wings Publishing, LLC, 2017
- Here Skies Surround Us (Dome 1618, #2). Month9Books, LLC, 2017
- There Once Were Stars (Dome 1618, #1). Month9Books, LLC, 2016
- Paper Dolls. Transition Magazine, 2016