In the past, the Write After Lunch program was presented online via Livestream. In hopes to reach a wider audience, we will now be presenting the program online through Facebook Live. Please follow the instructions below to stay connected.
1. Like us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/skwritersguild/
2. Once you have liked our page, you will receive notifications of upcoming SWG events, including Write After Lunch. You can review all upcoming events under the “Events” section of our page found here: https://www.facebook.com/pg/skwritersguild/events/
3. When you see a Write After Lunch event, click ‘interested’ or ‘going’.
4. You will then receive a notification about when the Write After Lunch event will be going live at the scheduled time and date listed in the event.
5. During the live running time of the event, viewers are encouraged to pose questions in the comment sections that will be relayed to the author.
6. If you miss the livestreaming of a Write After Lunch event, you can find the recording at a later time in either the original event page, or under the “Videos” tab on the Saskatchewan Writers’ Guild Facebook page found here: https://www.facebook.com/pg/skwritersguild/videos/