This item has expired!
Call for Applications: Editor of Windscript Volume 30
Call for applications for editor of Windscript Volume 30, the SWG's magazine of high school writing, is now on! The successful candidate will have recent experience working with high school students along with the necessary editorial knowledge.
Editor responsibilities would be the following:
- Select the pieces to be published, notify the successful contributors, and work with them on any editing that may be necessary.
- Notify selected writers in early spring.
- Provide the Program Assistant with the edited work along with its placement order within the publication. Review final layout.
- Adhere to a timeline of early May for publication and a launch for mid-May.
- Be available to attend and assist in the planning of the May launch in Regina.
The remuneration for this contract position is $500 payable in two installments: the first on completion of the selection process and the second on review of the final layout. The SWG will reimburse long distance telephone and courier charges related to this project and costs related to attending launches.
Please send your résumé to the following address by mail:
Saskatchewan Writers' Guild
Attn: Milena Dzordeski
Regina, SK S4P 3R9
or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org