- Cathy Fenwick is a writer, educator, therapist and well-known international speaker. She holds a Masters Degree in Clinical Psychology, a professional teaching certificate, and has more than thirty years of experience in counselling, teaching, writing, and workshop development and presentation. She gives workshops across Canada and speaks at national and international conferences.
Cathy has publications in several journals, magazines and newspapers, and has published two books, Love and Laughter: A Healing Journey (2004), Healing With Humour (1995), and a chapbook of poetry, Telling My Sister’s Story (1996). She is working on another book of poetry and a collection of short stories.
She has facilitated workshops on Keeping Spirit Alive at Work, Healing With Humour, and Life Writing.
- Business Writing » Annual Reports, Media Releases, Speeches
- Non-Fiction » Essays, General Non-Fiction, Inspirational, Self-Help, Travel
- Love and Laughter: A Healing Journey. St. Peter's Press, 2004
- Telling My Sisiter's Story. St. Peter's Press, 1996
- Healing With Humour. St. Peter's Press, 1995
| » Literary Journal » Newspaper, Magazine, & Trade Journal|
- Wholife Journal, Issues Magazine, National Consultation on Career Development, Journal of Perceptual and Motor Skills, Saskatchewan Psychologist
Audience Age Groups
- Secondary School (10-12)
- Middle School (6-9)
- Elementary School (K-5)