- Kristine is a regular contributor to several publications in addition to being editor of Our Pink Thoughts, a website honouring inspirational Canadian women. She also works as an editor for Hear my Heart Books in Saskatoon.
Kristine was the editor-in-chief of the former Boomer Generation and Lake Country magazines and has experience in corporate writing. With a background in Psychology and Social Work, she has worked in the school system as well as in community based organizations.
Kristine offers writing workshops to individuals, schools, community based organizations and other groups. Through her workshops, she offers a safe, gentle approach to writing and wants others to discover how writing can be a useful tool to help heal and grow.
Kristine's first YA novel Throwaway Girl has recently been accepted for publication by Dundurn Press.
- Business Writing » Annual Reports, Brochures, Manuals
- Editing » Proofreading, Substantive Editing
- Fiction » General
- Throwaway Girl. Dundurn Press, 2013
| » Newspaper, Magazine, & Trade Journal|
- Boomer Generation Magazine
- Dogs in Canada
- Edmonton's Child
- Fine Lifestyles Saskatoon
- Lake Country Magazine
- Newsletter of the Diocese of Saskatoon
- The Prairie Messenger
- Finding Your Writing Voice
- Group Size:Do you have creativity waiting to be unleashed? Have you always wanted to try writing but have been too scared to try it? Enter a safe, welcoming environment where you can explore all writing has to offer...
- Journalling and Writing to Heal
- Group Size:Those who have experienced trauma or difficult times can experience healing through the process of writing. Using a gentle approach in a safe environment, participants can explore how writing can help improve our personal health and wellness and free us from the pain of the past.
- Words With Power For Kids
- Group Size:A workshop that focuses on self esteem and discovering your natural talents. This workshop focuses on the impact words can have on us and how the words we use can make us feel. It also addresses how writing can help us to discover what is unique and special about ourselves.
Audience Age Groups
- Secondary School (10-12)
- Middle School (6-9)
- Elementary School (K-5)