1372 Maple Leaf Cr.
Regina SK S4X 4J4
- Adriana Marella-Wolfe-first generation Canadian and lived in Regina most of her life. She received her Bachelor of Education degree at the University of Regina and taught for ten years. is a member of the Sask. Writers Guild, Festival of Words, Sask. Poetry Society, and Wascana Writers Group. She was short listed for her piece "My Counselor" CMHA.
Adriana has self-published two books "A TIME for GOD my reflections and A TIME for PRAYER my blessings. She is a motivational speaker with workshops, Adriana has her own website www.peopleofthearchangelpublications.ca She has also written for Freelance SWG- "Happy 40th Anniversary Wascana Writers Group." Her hobbies are reading, travelling, and writing.
- Happy Anniversary Wascana Writers Group. Saskatchewan Writers Guild, 2010
- Open Eyes. Saskatoon Writers Group, 2010
- Life's Little Blessings. Saskatoon Writers Group, 2010
- A TIME for GOD. ADRIANA MARELLA-WOLFE, 2010
- HOPE. Write On/ Danger Thin .Ice -Saskatoon Writers Group, 2010
- A Time for God-Write On!/Danger Thin Ice. Saskatoon Writers Group, 2009
- Archangels- Between the Leaves. Wascana Writers Group, 2009
- Madonna Incoronata- Between the Leaves. Wascana Writers Group, 2009
- Villa Piovene- Prairie Bounty. Wascana Writers Group, 2005
- My Unepected Gifts-Prairie Bounty. Wascana Writers Group, 2005
- Recycled Souls-Prairie bounty. Wascana Writers Group, 2005
- My Unexpected Gifts. www.smilingfish.ca, 2000
- Suicide permanent solution to a temporary problem. The Regional Optimist/Advertiser Post- North Battleford, 1999
- Working to Prevent Suicides. Regina Sun, 1999
- Buon Natale. Leader-Post, 1998
| » Literary Journal|
» Newspaper, Magazine, & Trade Journal
- Madonna Incoronata
- My Unexpected Gifts
- Recycled Souls
- A Time for God
- Buon Natale
- Villa Piovene
- Working to Prevent Suicide
- AccessCommuntications-Writers in Sask., Jeanne Alexander, 2010
- I read from Between the Leaves- "Madonna Incoronata" and a diaglogue from a piece of Doug Klein's with permsssion "Love and Affection in Your Dirction.
- CJTR- Toast and Coffee, Jeanne Alexander, 2010
- In honour of our former member, Myrtle Moore, I read pieces of her work from past and recent anthologies.
- AccessCommunications- Talk of the Town, Jeanne Antosh, 2003
- I read Chapter One of Borderline Bullies and had an interview
- CJTR- Toast and Coffee, Jeanne Antosh, 1999
- I read a piece called Buon Natale published by The Leader-Post for a New Year's show
Audience Age Groups
- Secondary School (10-12)
- Middle School (6-9)
- Elementary School (K-5)