Box 25118 River Heights RPO
Saskatoon SK S7K 8B7
- Paulette Millis speaks, trains, and writes about good nutrition. She has 20 years experience helping people through life issues and healing challenges. SCN airs fifteen three minute nutrition infomercials of Paulette. She is the author of 3 books and numerous articles and columns. Paulette believes that you are not what you eat, but what you actually absorb and assimilate. She has a special interest in diabetes, digestive disorders, women's health, weight loss, hypothyroidism, and hormonal imbalances. Her passion for healing is personal and professional, brought about by her own healing journey, as she was considered disabled by symptoms of Lupus, Sjogren's Syndrome, and Hypothyroidism. Using natural foods, environmental and lifestyle changes, detoxification and emotional healing, she has rebuilt her immune system and her life. She is a Registered Nutritional Consultant and a Registered Social Worker.
Paulette's books Eat Away Illness and Cook Your Way to Health are available at book and health food stores, or through her website, www.healingwithnutrition.ca.
- Non-Fiction » Cookbooks, How-To, Inspirational, Self-Help, Healing Manuals and Cookbooks
- Eat Away Illness, Second Edition. Soul Food Publishing, 2009
- Cook Your Way to Health. Soul Food Publishing, 2007
- Eat Away Diabetes
- Group Size:Description: You will learn: How diet has caused diabetes to become a serious health concern in our society; how the right diet can prevent diabetes even in those who are genetically predisposed; how to implement a comprehensive nutritional strategy to prevent or greatly reduce the myriad of symptoms associated with diabetes; the impact of nutritional supplements on preventing and healing diabetes; how to use certain protein and complex carbohydrates to regulate blood sugar.
- Eat Away Illness; Boost Your Energy; Natural Tips and Tricks to build your health; Cooking Demos for Building Immunity
- Group Size:All presentations are to educate on healing; building immunity; teaching to source and use superior healing foods for nutrition.
- Eat Yourself Thin
- Group Size:Description: You will learn: Why an overweight body is usually OVER-fed and UNDER-nourished. How to nourish your body and satisfy your taste buds with nutrient dense food. A simple menu planning system that turns mealtime into a breeze. How balancing blood sugar prevents craving and bingeing. What nutritional supplements to consider for optimal weight loss. The most common emotional issues underlying weight problems and why exploring and healing these issues is important.
- Food on the Run
- Group Size:Description: Eliminate the junk food, fast foods, and 'no food due to no time." Focus will be on foods that will boost energy. We will discuss shopping for quick healthy foods that contain complex carbohydrates, good quality proteins, and healthy fats. We will learn how to quickly prepare several snacks and meals from these foods. Nothing processed or refined. All foods will help to rebuild your cells, and build your immunity. Excellent information to use in the classroom as well. Healing
Audience Age Groups
- Secondary School (10-12)
- Middle School (6-9)
- Elementary School (K-5)