- Courtney Bates is a poet currently working on a collection of fairy tale poems. She is also working on a Masters degree in Creative Writing at the University of Regina. Her poems have appeared or are about to appear in Room, On Spec, FourW, Vine Leaves, Fieldstone Review, Spring, and Carousel.
Her first chapbook, Sea Foam, was published by JackPine Press in December 2013.
She also has copy editing and proofreading experience with the University of Regina Press. Please query by email.
- Business/Corporate/Government Writing » Newsletters
- Editing » Copyediting, Proofreading, Web-based/Online Editing
- Electronic/Online Media » Web Site Writing, Blogging
- Sea Foam. JackPine Press, 2013
| » Literary Journal|
- On Spec
- The Fieldstone Review
- Vine Leaves
Audience Age Groups
- Secondary School (10-12)