- Courtney Bates-Hardy is a poet currently working on a collection of fairy tale poems. She recently graduated with a Master's degree in English and Creative Writing from the University of Regina. Her poems have appeared or are about to appear in Room, On Spec, FourW, Vine Leaves, Fieldstone Review, Spring, and Carousel.
Her first chapbook, Sea Foam, was published by JackPine Press in December 2013.
She occasionally reviews books at skbooks.com. She also works as a freelance proofreader and copy editor. Please query by email.
- Business/Corporate/Government Writing » Newsletters
- Editing » Copyediting, Manuscript Critiquing (Not Editing), Proofreading, Stylistic Editing, Substantive/Structural Editing, Web-based/Online Editing
- Electronic/Online Media » Web Site Writing, Blogging
- Journalism » Reviews
- Media/Public Relations » Media Releases
- Teaching/Instruction » Professional Development Workshops
- Sea Foam. JackPine Press, 2013
| » Literary Journal|
- Carousel, Vol. 32
- FourW, Vol. 21
- Imaginarium 4
- On Spec
- Room Magazine 37:3
- Rose Red Review, Issue 13
- Spring, Vol. 8
- Swift, Flowing
- The Fieldstone Review
- Vine Leaves, Issue 3
- [SPACE], Vol. 3
Audience Age Groups
- Secondary School (10-12)