Weyburn SK S4H 2L3
- Anne Lazurko's first novel, Dollybird, was released by Coteau Books in August 2013. She is a graduate of the Humber School for Writers and has poetry in Hagios Press, 2007 anthology, [Fast Forward: New Saskatchewan Poets] and short fiction in [Transitions]. Anne does freelance journalism and has won a number of awards from the Canadian Farm Writers Federation for features written as contributing editor for Country Guide magazine. Anne writes and farms near Weyburn Saskatchewan.
- Fiction » Historical, Literary
- Non-Fiction » Journalism
- Journalism » Feature Writing, Trade/Special Interest Magazines
- Dollybird. Coteau Books, 2013
| » Newspaper, Magazine, & Trade Journal|
- Country Guide Magazine
- Saskatchewan Business Magazine
- Research, Interviews and Intuition
- Group Size:So you've found the idea for the perfect story pitch for the perfect magazine, but what now? This workshop will help you figure out where to find the information you'll need, who and how to interview, and what it takes to pull out the important stuff from all you've gathered and put it together into something that will sell.
Audience Age Groups
- Secondary School (10-12)