|Amy Jo Ehman|
- Journalist, food columnist, freelance writer, author of history, food culture and literary memoir.
Out of Old Saskatchewan Kitchens was chosen as the book "everyone should read" for One Book~One Province 2018, an initiative of the Saskatchewan Library Association and Saskatchewan Writers' Guild.
- Non-Fiction » Autobiography, Biography, Cookbooks, History—Family, History—Regional, Journalism, Memoir
- Advertising » Copy/Scripts
- Journalism » Feature Writing
- Media/Public Relations » Media Releases
- Saskatoon: A History in Words and Pictures. MacIntryre Purcell, 2017
- Out of Old Saskatchewan Kitchens. MacIntryre Purcell, 2014
- Praire Feast: A Writer's Journey Home for Dinner. Coteau Books, 2010
Audience Age Groups
- Secondary School (10-12)
- Middle School (6-9)
- Elementary School (K-5)