- Born in Macklin,Sk in 1966, most of my childhood was spent on a farm near Denzil. I was lucky enough to grow up smack dab in the middle of a family of seven kids.
I remember chomping at the bit when I was about 13, waiting for my mom to give the go ahead for me to start babysitting for people other than family. I've always loved kids and all the noise and kaos that goes with them.
I became a wife and mother by the ripe old age of 20 and had the fourth of my four beautiful daughters before the age of 25. My husband and I made the decision early on for me to stay home with the kids. So, for extra income, I did what came naturally to me and opened a dayhome.
I really have had the privilege of being surrounded by children, in one way or another, for my entire life.
I've been wanting to write children's books for a long time. I just never seemed to have the time. Now, our children are all grown and left home. I am still taking care of babies part time, but now, with my husband's encouragement and support, have finally begun to write.
- Electronic Media » Blogs
- Fiction » Children's Literature—Picture Books
- Poetry » Inspirational
- Tags Go In The Back. Self- published, 2012
- Everyday Wishes For Your Extraordinary Life. Self- published, 2012
- A Crazy Day. Self- published, 2011
- Lexi's Magic Clothes. Self- published, 2010
Audience Age Groups